See Yew Juan
Chief Financial Officer, Astra Baby Sdn Bhd
Built a profitable derivatives business franchise in Malaysia's Premier Investment Bank, and key contributor in pioneering Malaysia's billion dollar equity warrants industry. Moved into Private Equity with 2-3 years due diligence and deal experience.
2016 Chief Financial Officer, Astra Baby Sdn Bhd
- Manage financial reporting, analysis and funding for the business (RM24m/year revenue).
- Co-manage operations, process flows and reporting for inventory and logistics.
- Completed due diligence (for private buyers) with complete analysis of sales and margins by product type. Identified key concerns and built projected cashflow models with scenario analysis.
2016 Assistant Vice President, Investments, Khazanah Nasional Berhad
- Key desk officer for RM4bn RNAV property investment and development company with 200 staff. (Key tasks include scrutinizing business plan, tracking financials, sorting out operational and management-related issues and providing strategic recommendations to Khazanah’s senior management).
2015 Project Manager, Daya Maxflo Sdn Bhd
- Streamlined operational processes and workflows for a RM20m revenue oil & gas service company. Coordinated, drafted and reviewed legal agreements for regional partnerships.
- Managed corporate exercises, FX hedging and working capital requirements.
2014 Chief Strategy Officer, ASAP Berhad
- As part of due diligence process, joined management of target company to evaluate if it would be a right fit. Provided shareholders with analysis and evaluation after.
- Managed the complete financial proposal of a RM100m tender and coordinated the efforts of 15 different technology partners.