NCCIM, established in 1962 by virtue of a cabinet decision, is a federation of 5 national trade organisations to be the collective and apex platform for businesses in Malaysia – with a membership outreach of over 600,000 businesses and entrepreneurs; and comprises:
- The Associated Chinese Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Malaysia (ACCCIM);
- Malay Chamber of Commerce Malaysia (MCCM);
- Malaysian Associated Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (MAICCI);
- Malaysian International Chamber of Commerce and Industry (MICCI); and
- Federation of Malaysian Manufacturers (FMM).
In view of the state of affairs of the global business landscape, NCCIM believes the forum is timely and of national strategic importance to Malaysia; and seeks to provoke innovative business thoughts to enhance higher incidence of new, reinvented and proactive development in competence for the pursuit of an efficacious recipe and blend in the nation’s competitive advantage.
The forum will feature local and foreign speakers; and will be invigorating to trigger new strategic thinking to add value to the innovation and competition of businesses today and tomorrow – a justification that entrepreneurs and businesses ought to capitalise on the opportunity of attendance.
Further details of the economic forum are available here.